TSA Watch is proud to announce we have raised over $5,000 in our first month! That puts us at just over 1/7th of our initial fundraising goal.
Of course, we’d like to finish our initial fundraising more quickly, but we will take what we can get and make as much progress as we can. It would go a lot easier with more support now though.
In order to develop that support, we are working hard behind the scenes on several fronts:
1. We are currently in the process of filing our Incorporation paperwork. This processes is complicated and requires due diligence and attention to detail, but we are almost there.
We expect to be incorporated within the next week or so. As soon as that is approved, and we raise just a little more money, we will submit our application to receive 501(c)3 non-profit status.
2. Evan Cutler, our founding board Director and “President/CEO” of TSA Watch is now conducting and scheduling radio interviews to help get the word out and drum up needed support.
2.a. Evan will soon be appearing on the syndicated Ethan Bearman Show. We will announce the Dates/Times as soon as we can.
2.b. Evan is also scheduled for the “Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock Radio Show” on March 3rd, 2015 from 8-9 a.m. PACIFIC TIME.
2.c. He is in correspondence for scheduling with three more radio shows. We’ll let you know the names and times as they become available. There is also a very promising fourth show that may develop! More on that if it manifests.
2.d. Please help us schedule more shows! Leads are valued.
We could use some volunteers to help with around 500 things on our list.
Here are some of the roles we need to fill:
0. Advisory Board Members,
1. Help with the website development and upkeep,
2. Platform androgynous phone and tablet app developers (initially to further flow chart the phone app, then to build it, and make it better),
3. Alpha Testers & Beta Testers,
4. Writers and Web Forum Moderators,
5. Videographers – to work for us in the field,
6. Video Editors,
7. Graphic Designers,
8. A Bookkeeper,
9. A Certified Public Accountant,
10. A legal team. Volunteer and paid. We need legal research, counsel, and potential fighters,
11. News Release Writers,
12. Volunteers to help book/schedule radio interviews,
13. Techies to help us develop tools to document TSA abuses,
14. Volunteers to help systematically spread the word about TSA Watch by posting comments on all relevant forums, news article comment sections, and so on, and
15. We could use a couple copy editors to check our writing before release.
16. As soon as we have an office, we will also be recruiting interns in a variety of areas including public relations, media development, and video production.
Let us know if you would like to help.